Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wii

We are now official Wii owners!!!

If you have never played a Wii, you don't know what you're missing! They are so much fun and extremely addicting. The first time I played one was in April at my cousin's house in OK. We stayed with Chadd and Jeannie one night, and spent just about the whole afternoon playing Wii carnival games! We had such a good time, and my mom and dad even played too!

Anyway, we've been wanting one for a while but you have to catch them at just the right time because most stores can't keep them. Gene and Colt were in Best Buy this past Thursday and they had a few out so they grabbed one! Now we're waiting to find a Wii Fit!

All morning the boys and I bowled and looked like crazy people in the living room! It's a good chance for some family fun together though!

I'm at work right now, and so far it's really slow. I'm hoping it picks up some so the time goes fast. I'm thinking we need something big...maybe a fire or a shooting or something. I know, morbid, but in my line of work we feed off of adrenaline!!!!

I guess I'll get back to it now! Have a good rest of the weekend!
Taylor

1 comments:

Stephie said...

We need to get together and play it! That would be so much fun!