Monday, November 24, 2008

Team Edward!

Ok, I don't know if any of you have read any books from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, but if you haven't then you need to! They are so good and so addictive! I've read all 4 of them, and now waiting on the 5th one to come out.

Colt is on the last book right now and has read all of them, and Corey hasn't read any of them but he went and saw the movie Friday night! He said it was really good, but obviously doesn't have anything to compare it to since he hasn't read the books. The people I've talked to who have read the books and seen the movie say it's not as good as the book, but I'm still anxious to see it!

If you have read it then you are familiar with the fact that Edward wrote Bella a lullaby on the piano. Colt found the piano sheet music to it, and is learning it....as we speak! It is sooo pretty, and I told him he needs to hurry up and learn it so I can hear it all! Ha! I guess I could sit down and learn it too!

Anways, just had to post about that. If you haven't read them then do!!

4 comments:

LC said...

My sister is a Twilight fanatic. She saw the movie and said that it was alright but nothing compared to the books. Some people on the radio were talking about it and said that the actors didn't do that good of a job in the movie. Maybe when you see it you can give us a great breakdown of everything!!

LC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LC said...

Oops! It accidently posted that comment twice so I deleted it and now all it says is that I deleted it! Whoops!!

cjrussell said...

I just finished book 4 on Wednesday. I really enjoyed all of them. I am going to see the movie today I can't wait to compare. We sure missed seeing you at Thanksgiving. Give Grace a big hug and kiss from Court. Love ya. Court.