Friday, July 3, 2009

friday list

*I have to work tomorrow, which of course, is the 4th of July. Definitely one of the disadvantages of working in law enforcement, you don't get many holidays off.

*Today has been incredibly boring. We had talked about going to the Rodeo of the Ozarks that is held every year July 1-4 in Springdale but finances aren't the best right now so we'll be staying home.

*The boys are with their mom and won't be home until tomorrow. I wish they were here.

*My house is clean! I cleaned house ALL day yesterday and am very proud of how it looks. I even cleaned all the downstairs windows.

*Grace is watching Scooby-Doo right now. Surprising. I know.

*I woke up to the sound of thunder last night and it was fabulous to hear it raining also!

*Gene pulled the first squash out of garden this week! Pretty much the one squash plant, one tomato plant, and two bell pepper plants are all that survived our garden this year. Next year we will be doing it a little differently!

*I've lost 13 lbs in almost a month's time!!!!

*I've also been working out on a regular basis.

*I'm anxiously awaiting a blog makeover!! I wasn't going to say anything until it was all done, but I'm getting so antsy and am just waiting on Kelly, over at Fabulous K Creative, to send me an e-mail with the header proof for me to approve and then she can install it!! I'm so sick of how mine looks right now but it won't be like this much longer!

*Mom and I are taking Grace to the 4th of July parade in Springdale tomorrow morning!! I don't know if Gene is planning to go with us or not, but I know Grace will love it!

*Happy 4th of July!!!!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Care to share your weight loss secret? I'm trying to lose!