Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm still around....

It has been over a year since I last did a post, and I suppose it's high time I updated! I could sit here and type out every thing we've done in the last year (who am I kidding, there's no way I could ever remember everything we did!), or I could just share some pictures with you (from my phone...so not the best quality!) and just do a quick review!!


In the last year we.................


Went to just about every home football game Greenland played.



Had a nice little (no pun intended) visit to the ER with Miss Grace. Never a dull moment I tell ya. And she was just fine, just a really REALLY nasty cough that scared her daddy and me.

Melted my heart. This picture gets me every time. :)


Went as a princess for Halloween!


Posed for pictures after trick or treating.


Made two separate trips to Ft. Worth to see my family!!! Definite highlight for me!


Played dress up. And house. And restaurant. And anything else Grace could talk her brothers into doing with her!


Had a 4th birthday party for our baby girl! And I don't EVEN wanna talk about the fact that this exact time next year I will have a Kindergartner. Nope, not doing it.


Moving on.......



We also bought this mama a Jeep!!!! And oh how I love my Jeep! Now if it would just cool off enough to take the top off again!


Fell even more in love with this stud I am lucky enough to call my husband!


Had many visits to Granny's! And one very special trip to meet Miss Sadie Lauren, the newest addition to our family! We love you sweet girl!


Went to a few birthday parties!


Did silly things that called for a picture.


Had a few more visits to Granny's! We kinda like her..... ;)




And the most recent thing to happen was the birth of this precious babe! Audrey Mayne Brockmeyer graced us with her presence on July 12th and in her short little month of life has already been spoiled completely!! In the best kind of way!


So, that's pretty much what we've been up to! I am going to try and be much better about updating this 'ol blog, because I know one day I'm going to look back at pictures and words about my babies and my family!


0 comments: