Friday, February 3, 2012

SUYL - My bestie, Stephanie!!

I am sooo excited that Kelly is doing her Show Us Your Singles link up again, because my very best friend in the whole wide world is looking for a wonderful man!!


Steph will be 27 next month and has been my best friend since we were 13! She's a down to earth Christian girl who loves the Lord and is looking for a God fearing man to share her life (and future babies!) with!!


We've been to concerts together.


Celebrated every birthday together.


Cooked together! She is an AH-MAZING cook and especially in the baking department!! She's known as the "Cupcake Queen"!

 She is currently taking classes at a Christian University towards a degree in Business and has worked in the banking industry for 6 years. She currently works in a Treasury Management department, but will soon start a new role as a Loan Assistant at a bank branch. She LOVES people and is very outgoing. She was looking for a change in jobs because she misses the interaction with people and customer service that comes with a branch job.


Seriously, you've gotta try her cupcakes.


 The crazy girl is also an adrenaline junky. She's been skydiving once and wants to do it again. And again and again. She loves roller coasters and does not have a single fear of heights. She wants to go bungee jumping also, and I'm telling you right now, I will certainly not be the one she does that with!


She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to go through my teen years and young adult life with. She has been there through everything, literally, everything with me and loves unconditionally!


My brother is blessed with not one, but two sisters, because she's just a part of our family. She no longer has any living grandparents and mine (on both sides) have adopted her as their own. As well as my parents! However, she has some pretty spectacular parents herself! She's an only child, but probably the least selfish one I know!


Steph & my our Mama!

She's my daughters Aunt Stephie and anytime she's around no one else matters to Grace! She's like a big kid at heart and loves playing with Grace, regardless of what it is. She is soooo sooo soooooo great with kids and is really looking forward to having some of her own someday.

Steph is fun, smart, funny, outgoing, patient, crazy, lively, honest and humble. I know she will make some lucky man an incredible wife someday, so I would love for you to e-mail me or comment on this post if you know of someone that may be interested!! Thanks!!

And Steph, I love you like a fat kid loves cake!!! :)

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

what a beautiful post! she is a beautiful young lady and you're a wonderful friend!! i hope for the best for her!

Cori said...

I left you a message on FB, but I have a wonderful friend who I think would be a great fit for Steph! Here's the post Matt did on him last SUYL Singles:
http://lawyerandteacher.blogspot.com/2011/01/josh-27-northwest-arkansas.html