Friday, July 25, 2008

James Patterson Fanatic


Anyone who knows me pretty well knows that I am a HUGE James Patterson fan!! My parents and I have all read at least 98% of his books. The only ones I haven't read are his very first ones cause to be honest they're just not as good as his later ones.

His latest book, The Dangerous Days of Daniel X, just came out this past Monday and my mom and I were in Wal-Mart today and of course I bought it!! I'm planning on starting it tonight before I go to bed. So excited!

He has several different series that have repeat characters and they're all really good. I don't know if anyone has ever seen Kiss The Girls or Along Came a Spider but they are both based on his novels. They're both definitely must-sees.

If you've never read any of his books....you must! They are amazing and so easy to read. If you're interested in starting them let me know, I own a ton of them!

Anywho, I just took a shower and I'm fixing to put my child to bed so I can snuggle up with my new book!!

Have a good night!!
Taylor

0 comments: