Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall!!!!!!!

Yay! Today is the first day of fall...finally. It's my most favorite season and it is finally upon us.

I love fall because it sort of kicks off the holiday season. Now we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's!! I love this time of year, and it will be even better this year because Grace is older now and will have a better understanding of everything going on. Plus it's football time of course. I will finally be able to make it to a Greenland game this week because there isn't anything else planned, other than Bikes, Blues, & BBQ but we have 3 other days for those activities!!

The only fall decor I have right now is just a cute kitchen rug that has leaves on it! I bought it yesterday at Wal_mart...it was only $4.88!! I'm going to work on accumulating some more items this year to start a collection.

Did I mention I love fall?!?!

0 comments: