Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost

Thank the Lord "Decision 2008" is almost over. I am so sick of politics. I am so sick of listening to people debate back and forth everywhere I go. I am so sick of seeing "I am ______, and I approve this message." commercials. I am so sick of seeing "Vote for ______" signs everywhere I go.

Holy cow, I mean really. I have never, and I mean never, been a fan of politics. I think they are all crooked in their way, and they would all say anything to get people to vote for them. Now, having said that, I'm not saying anything else about it!

I will say that I will be voting on Tuesday, because I have that right and privilege as a citizen of the United States. I will also be glad when that day is over, and all of this ceases......for the most part. Now, hopefully whoever is elected into office can dig our country out of this massive hole we are currently stuck in.

May God be with us all.

1 comments:

Stephanie. said...

Boy, do I know how you feel. I absolutely hate politics also. The difference with me though, is that I hate it so much I try not to keep up with it. Therefore, I will not vote because it wouldn't be an educated one!