Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bye, Bye Cloris

I am a Dancing with the Stars fanatic!!! I obviously work on Monday and Tuesday evenings so it's set to record on the DVR every week. If it's slow at work and we're able to turn the tv on we'll watch it, and this week we were able to do that some. I wasn't able to see all of it though, so when I got home I watched it again!!

Cloris Leachman is 82 years old, and she made it to week 6 this season. As entertaining as she is, I was glad to see her go. It was disappointing last week when she beat out Toni Braxton and Toni was sent home. There have been a few people voted off already that were better than Cloris, but apparently people like her humor because they kept voting for her week after week. Not anymore! Now the real competition can begin. I'm hoping that Susan Lucci leaves next week because I CAN NOT stand her either! After she leaves I'll be happy with whoever wins this season. I like them all!

I do have my favorites though. I really like Brooke Burke and Cody Linley, but I also like Lance, Maurice, and Warren! As I said, I don't care who wins! I'm gonna have to start voting now though since it's getting close to the semi-finals.

Other than watching DWTS it's been a pretty uneventful week. Grace has slept through the night everyday this week!! Yay! This morning she woke up just before 7 because the boys were being kinda loud upstairs getting ready for school, but that's ok. She laid down with me for about another hour and we slept. She's with her Mimi (Gene's mom) right now so I could get some stuff done around the house and not be rushed to get ready for work.

I'm very ready for my work week to be over. This weekend is going to be a good one. Friday, of course, is Halloween so Gene and I are taking Grace and Corey with us to go trick-or-treating at some friends houses. Colt's gotta play at the football game because it's a home game this week. Then Saturday I'm going to Nikki's baby shower! Then Sunday I'm off work because my Mema (Dad's mom) is going to be here. She is taking a girls' trip to Branson and since they're driving all the way from Ft. Worth, TX they're stopping in Fayetteville to break up the trip a little and to see us!!! I'm so excited, because we don't get to see the Nabors' side of the family much since they live in TX and OK. So, I'm ready for the weekend!

I'm signing off for now! Have a good rest of the week!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm like you-now that Cloris is gone, I'm good with whoever wins.

That being said-I love Warren the most, I think. There's just something so cute with the big black man!! (I don't mean that racist at all-I grew up in "the hood" and was surrounded by black people) :)

And then there's Maurice-he's from my hometown-I gotta root for him!!!

And this week's hip hop routine-yea, didn't it make you want to get up and dance? Oh.My.Word. I am so NOT a dancer in real life, but boy how I wish I was!

Tanner and I love DWTS as well!