Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dinner & a Movie

Well, last night was a blast! I laid around till time to take a shower and get ready then the boys and I headed to town!

We started out at Logan's for dinner and it was delicious! Corey and I had cheeseburgers and Colt had a steak. I usually have a steak, but I was more in the mood for a burger. The boys were especially silly and we laughed so hard I almost spit out my water several times!

After dinner we killed some time at Target before the movie started, and I actually walked out of the store WITHOUT spending a dime. I know, right?! I was a little surprised myself!! Anyways, we then drove over to the theater and got settled in to wait for showtime. I was a little concerned at first because there was a group of about eight high school aged kids that sat right behind us and they were really chatty during previews, but luckily were quiet for the movie!

Now the movie....was wonderful!! It was so cute. We laughed and laughed and laughed! The boys both really liked it too and Corey said we'll have to buy it when it comes out! They're both suckers for chick flicks, just like their dad!!
When we got home around 9:30 or so we went outside and jumped on the trampoline! It was hilarious and the only reason we came in was because we started hearing some pretty strange noises. When you live in the country you hear every little thing and we started getting creeped out so we headed for the door, only I was laughing so hard by that point that I couldn't get my big butt out of the opening on the net!! I finally did and we made it inside.
We started another movie, but I started feeling really sick to my stomach so I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up and went to bed, but didn't sleep good all night because I felt sick the whole time. I slept the whole morning and when I finally sat up I had no energy and felt like poo so I didn't go to work today. I laid around till about 2 when Corey and I went and got Grace. She was playing outside with her Nana when we got there, and of course when we got home she wanted to go back outside. She and the boys played outside for over an hour and now Gene is grilling us some cheeseburgers and broccoli and potatoes for dinner!
I'm so happy my hubby is back home so tonight we'll just spend the night together at home!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I think it is so awesome how you and the boys hang out and get along!!

Manifestation said...

Thanks Taylor,Wish you and all Mom's around the globe a great joyful Mother's Day ahead.

lol:)
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India