Saturday, March 21, 2009

Silly Saturday

I started this post last night, but I was too tired to type once the pictures finished uploading so I'll just finish it now! We've had a busy and great weekend! Friday Grace and I both got haircuts and she has bangs again now. She's had her hair cut several times, and I always kept bangs on her but decided last time I was going to grow them out. Well, she won't keep her hair up for very long and she hates it when her hair is in her eyes so I decided to go back to bangs until she gets older. After haircuts we did some shopping and it was a long day! Steph came out to the house when she got off work and hung out and Gene had to work till 10 so we were just hanging out talking and playing with the kids.
Yesterday Stephanie and I went to a bridal shower for my good friend Crystal that I work with that is getting married in April. After that we went to lunch and I came home to get the kiddos and some of the Old Navy stuff I had to take back because it didn't fit. I then spent a Wal-Mart gift card I was given on my birthday. After that we headed home and Gene fixed dinner. Grace was being pretty crabby because she hadn't had a nap and after screaming and gnashing of teeth (ok, not really that but..) while laying on the couch Colt went over to play with her and she got into a better mood. She was sticking her fingers in his mouth and spreading it apart and she would just laugh and laugh. It was too cute!
Once again, spreading the cheeks!


This picture I actually took one day last week while she was watching a movie and it was too cute not to post, although I meant to put it first and it got out of order. Oh well!

We played in our bedroom for a long time and she was acting goofy. Her new thing is licking. I'm not real sure where it came from, but she loves to lick everyone! Last night, she was going back and forth between Corey, Colt, and myself. She was faking us out by saying "kiss me!" and she'd give you a kiss and hug and then she'd lick you! Corey's kind of a goose too sticking his tongue out at me!

"KISS ME COTE!!!"

Ok, so now she's kissed him and she's now trying to lick him and he's trying to hold her off!!

"KISS ME MOMMA!!"

And again with the licking....who knows?!

Awww...sweet sibling love!

So, that's about it. I just did a lot of shopping and me and the kids are about ready for spring/summer! It's back to work for me again today and I've gotta work until 2 am. I'm working regular shift on Monday then Tuesday I'm just working 2-6 and then Teresa and I are driving to Conway for a trainers' course in Conway for 3 days. I'm excited about the class and am hoping to learn some good stuff.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!











0 comments: