Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!

I want to wish all those dads out there a Happy Father's Day, but most importantly, to my very special father, husband, and father-in-law!!!
This morning Grace let us all sleep in until almost 8:30, which is pretty late for her, and when we got up Gene made some biscuits and gravy for breakfast! Grace gave him his present which was the movie Gran Torino and the Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 Wii game. He was happy with both! I took this picture while he was making breakfast and Grace actually cooperated!

This picture was taken the day Grace was born, obviously! And sadly enough, this is the only picture of Gene with all 3 of the kids, that I could find anyways. I've got to start doing a better job of taking pictures. The boys are still in Florida with Gene's parents so they get to spend Father's Day with their Papa but not with their Daddy. They will finally be home on Wednesday morning though!!!! I'm so excited! Gene is such a good daddy and loves his kids more than anything. He would and does do anything and everything for them!!

And of course, my daddy and Grace's Papa!!! Another tragedy, I couldn't find a good recent picture of Dad and Grace together and I couldn't find any on the computer of he and I together. I have an actual picture here of us together but I don't have a scanner to put it on here. I just love this one of them though!! He's such a good Papa and thinks the world of his girls!! Thank you Dad for always doing everything in your power to take care of me for the last 24 years!!!! I love you very much!!

And last but not least, Gene's dad Stan, and the kids! Stan and Jeanette live right next door to us and are always willing to do anything we need and help take care of the kids. Stan spoils them all too, which I suppose is most definitely one of the top jobs of grandparents. My kids are truly blessed with a wonderful daddy and wonderful Papas!!
I love you all very much and hope that today is a wonderful Father's Day!!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sweet pictures! I'm sure all of the "father's" in your life feel they are just as lucky as you and the kids are. :)