Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back Where They Belong

The boys are back home where they belong! They didn't make it in until about 5 this morning and we were all in bed but I smiled while lying in bed this morning when I heard Corey in Grace's monitor talking to her!! She slept until almost 9 and Corey heard her first when she woke up and went to get her. I was the last one up and Gene was making us breakfast. As soon as the boys walked downstairs all was well again because my whole family was home together!!

They were both getting irritated with me because I kept snapping pictures of them! And while they were gone Colt cut off all of his hair!!

Corey bought Grace a Little Mermaid toy set and she had a blast opening and playing with it! He also got her some Scooby-Doo stickers that have her name on them!! She was waaaaaay excited about those since Scooby is now her absolute favorite thing to watch and we literally watch it all day long!

Remember when I posted about my laundry baskets being empty here? Well, that is no more! I should have taken a picture after they had emptied their luggage and before I started their laundry. Both baskets were heaping and overflowing onto the floor! I got it started and that will be their chore for the day!

Beethoven is on one of our movie channels and since Grace loves dogs so much she's been very intrigued by it. Colt was up in his room playing his piano because he had dearly missed it and the minute Corey sat down in the recliner Grace was up in his lap!

Colt came down to join us and watch the movie. Gene had to go to work so now it's just me and the kiddos...at least until I have to go to work. :( It is my Friday though!!! And my day is so much better now that my boys are home!!!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hello! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for your prayers. They mean so much to me!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!