Monday, June 1, 2009

A Special Birthday!

This post is actually a day late, but I never had the opportunity yesterday to get on! Yesterday, May 31st was my Granny's birthday and I wanted to wish her a very special birthday!!!
I have the best Granny in the whole world and I'm so glad that she lives close enough that we are able to see her all the time! This picture of her, Grace, and Mom was taken on our girls' trip to Branson last summer with Aunt Cathy and Megan.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Grace and Granny! It's just too precious!

She might be a little proud of her great granddaughter!! And Grace sure loves her Granny!

Another one of my favorites because it's very rare that Grace sits still long enough to cuddle like this!

Aunt Cathy, Granny, and me in Branson.

I love this one too of her and my cousin, Hillary at her wedding! She just looks so pretty!
I hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday Granny and I love you very much!!!!

0 comments: