Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Photo Blog Hop!

Man, I am telling you, this blog world is happening! There is always something going on and I love it! You meet such wonderful people from all over the place and it's just neat! I was reading Kelly's blog earlier and she, along with several several others, are participating in the "Favorite Photo Blog Hop" so I thought "what the hay?" I might as well join in the fun!
So...here are 3 of my favorite photos. All of them I've posted before but oh well, you can just enjoy them again!!
Colt & Grace's "love"

Gene & I on Valentine's Day 2009

And my kiddos at the pool for our first swim of Summer 2009!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to checking out everyone else's favorite photos!!!


You can add your link to your "Blog Hop" post on any blog you read that is participating and then copy and past the "MckLinky" code into your post and voila! it's added to yours too!!! So go....have fun!!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

Christi S said...

Great pics! Have a great week!

Kate said...

I love the first picture, that is about one of the greatest pictures I have ever seen!

The Anglin Family said...

Just wanted to say hi, saw you were from Arkansas!!

Great pics!

Katrina said...

Oh that heart is fantastic!
You have a beautiful family :)

Nic said...

I wanted to say HI too, Noticed you were from Arkansas! Go Hogs!!

Magda said...

Love the heart pic!

Ginger Lamar said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one! You have some gorgeous kids!!

Thanks for stopping by my page as well. Us Arkansans gotta stick together! HA!

Crystal said...

awww! Great pictures!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your picture....This blog hop has been so much fun. You have a great blog.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/