Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet Paisley Jayne!

My weekend is already off to a great start!! Gene, Grace and I drove up to Centerton today to see Addie and Corey and meet baby Paisley Jayne. She was born last Tuesday but had jaundice and had to be under the billy lights for a few days so she didn't get to go home until Saturday. She is better now and I could not wait to get my hands on her!!!

She is soooo precious! She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz but lost a little bit with the jaundice and stuff after she was born. Grace weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and I seriously don't remember her being that small!! Grace was instantly intrigued by her and kept trying to pick her up and hold her. After she held her the first time she became more interested in all of her toys!!

I could have sat and held her all day but Addie's grandparents got there about an hour and a half after we did so I decided I'd be nice and share! ;) She was such a good good baby and just laid in my arms cooing and grunting and sleeping. So peaceful!

Addie had to have a c-section and she developed a cold while in the hospital so she hasn't felt super, but who does after child birth?! I know I didn't!! Addie started at the pd about a month after I got pregnant with Grace and her husband Corey used to be one of our officers who now works for Benton County Sheriff's Office. I just love Adelaide and I was one of her trainers when she first started!! Now she's all grown up and a mama!!

Is she not the sweetest little thing? Oh my word I want another one so bad now it's not funny. As of yet I've not talked my hubby into it. Give me some time, I'm still working on it! And in the car on the way home from their house I told Grace to tell her daddy that she wanted a baby brother or sister....and she did it! So cute. We'll see!!!
I'm very very excited about the rest of my weekend and I'm hoping to have alot of picture documentation to share with you guys! And hopefully get back on a regular blogging schedule, I've sorta fallen behind. Family, work and workouts have taken up all of my time recently!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for your sweet prayers. I can't tell you how much it means to have others who care about us.

I love your header by the way. ; )