Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet 16!!!

William Colt Johnson is 16 years old today!!! Scary...I know. We allowed him to drive himself to school this morning and I was an absolute nervous wreck, but I know he's a good driver and that he will be fine. It still doesn't make it any easier on my nerves!! We're having the big party this weekend. And when I say big birthday party I mean he's having some friends out to the house for hot dogs and stuff and then they're going to the Pontiac Coffee House to listen to some bands play. He's excited and it's just what he wanted so that's what counts! I just can't believe he's already 16. He was 12 when Gene and I first got together and it's weird that it's already been 4 years. They grow up too fast!! Happy 16th Birthday Colt!!! I love you very much and hope today is a great day!!!

0 comments: