Monday, December 14, 2009

Three Years!

**I had to add a picture of the beautiful roses he had delivered to me at work today!!**

I would just like to write a quick note to say that today is mine and Gene's three year anniversary!! We didn't have a wedding, but we had a sweet little 83 year old man (that looks JUST like Colonel Sanders) marry us in his living room in his precious Fayetteville home!! (He was a Justice of the Peace in the county we live in!)

It was just Gene and I, and truth be told, I wish we had the boys and more family there, but it was also kind of nice to just be us because it was very intimate. I love my husband very much and with each day I love him a little bit more. I am very blessed that God chose him to be my husband and the father of our children!!

I love you babe and happy anniversary!!!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sweet. Love the roses! Happy anniversary!