Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that we are only two and a half days away from the weekend!! Which means we're two and a half days closer to going to Granny's! Almost the whole gang is going to Alma this weekend. Mom, Dad, Grace and I were already planning on going because Gene will be working this weekend and Corey will be at his mom's. Then we invited Katie, Audrey and Steph to go with us....and they said yes!! Granny is both overwhelmed and excited! I love going to her house, so 9 am Saturday can not get here fast enough!

I am also LOVING that this sweet girl in this picture slept in her own bed ALL night long last night!!! I was hesitant to even type that out on here for fear that now I've jinxed us. However, I was so excited and so proud of her that I had to share! My alarm clock went off this morning and I was originally startled at the fact that she wasn't in bed beside me. I went upstairs to check on her and she was just cuddled up snoring away! She came down at 7 while I was getting dressed and woke her daddy up to tell him and then came running in to me with a big grin on her face! She was so proud of herself and I praised her BIG time!

I also loved seeing this beautiful sky this morning on my way to work. When I woke up it was thundering and lightening, but by the time I left the storm clouds were rolling out and the sun was trying to shine through. God is quite the artist! Thank you Father for a morning gift!

And, I'm also really loving that The Pioneer Woman's show on the Food Network premieres Saturday morning! I already told everybody that we have to be to Granny's by 10:30 to watch it! I adore her and I think it's gonna be a great show!

0 comments: