Friday, August 1, 2008

Mamma Mia!!

"Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my!!"

Today Mom and I went and saw Mamma Mia, and it was soooooo good!! Mom and I were both ready to turn around and see it again. I love musicals, and this one has become one of my favorites now.

I never would have thought about Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep in a musical, but they were both great and the whole cast did an incredible job. The music is all great, and it was just the right amount of singing. I was laughing so hard I was crying, and it has the sweetest ending. If you have a chance, you should definitely go see it. It's a great ladies' day out movie!

After the movie, we went to Coldstone Creamery. Yummy!!!! We were a little disappointed though, because they were out of waffle cones. :( Our ice cream was still really good, and Mom and I decided we didn't need the extra calories anyway!

It's nice to be able to have some grown-up time with Mom, because normally when we are together we have Grace so today was a nice break! The boys were home today so they stayed home with her since Gene was working.

Hope everyone had a good day!
Taylor

1 comments:

Joyce said...

It was a great movie and a great aftenoon with a wonderful daughter!! Love ya, Mom