Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Just wanted to make a quick note, it's been a couple of days. Today is my Saturday and Mom, Grace, and I are driving down to Granny's house this afternoon. Mom has a doctor's appointment at 1:30 then she's coming to get us. I'm excited, it's been a while since we've been down.

This next paragraph is just for Megan and Aunt Cathy (hope you're reading this!). Yesterday while I was getting ready for work I was asking Grace if she was excited about going to Granny's house today and she just looked up at me with a big grin on her face and said " Caffy, Meegggaan!" It was sooo cute! Of course, I had to tell her that that they wouldn't be there this weekend, but she would get to see them next weekend! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anyways, this was a very long week at work and I'm so glad it's over. Gene and his friend Jason drove down to Hot Springs yesterday on their bikes to stay the weekend at Jason's parents' lake house. Yea I know, not fair! Apparently Jason's parents are very wealthy and have 2 boats and the huge lake house fully stocked with food for them. I guess there's a bike rally this weekend down there. I miss him, and he won't be home until Sunday. :( I know he needed a break though from working so much.

***Side note: I was just distracted by how quiet Grace was being. Well, I look over by the couch and she has found a pen from somewhere and has managed to get the lid off. She's playing Michaelangelo and drawing ALL over her legs and on the hardwood floors!! Oops! It's all good though, Clorox wipe got it off the floor and wet rag scrubbed it off her legs! Funny girl.

Ok, I've got most of our stuff packed up and I'm fixing to get in the shower so we're ready when Mom gets here. I hope everyone has had a good week. I know I'll be back on later this evening or tomorrow morning with pictures and stories from Granny's!

Taylor

2 comments:

Megan Geren said...

I'm so glad that she remembers me! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!! It is going to be so much fun! Have fun at Granny's!

Megan Geren said...

I am sooooooooooooo excited Gracie remembers her Aunt Caffie!!!!! 1 more week and I get to see her.