Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lost Phone

I have a lot to blog about....scratch that....gripe and vent about, but I'm fixing to put Grace to bed and I don't feel like getting into it all right now.

I'll just say that it has been a not so great week, and just when I thought nothing else could possibly go wrong I proved myself wrong. I lost my phone sometime this evening either at Target or Wal-Mart and it is NO WHERE to be found. I'm very, very upset and was on the verge of tears earlier but told myself not to cry. I don't like being without a phone. Not because I have such a booming social life and am constantly talking on it, but because I had car trouble yesterday (whole other long story) and that scares me to death. Let alone not having a phone now if something else goes wrong. Plus we don't have a house phone anymore, so I won't have a form of communication.

Mom searched all through her car because we were in it part of the day, Corey, Gene, and I all searched through Gene's truck with no luck. We checked back at Target and Wal-Mart to make sure nobody turned it in....they didn't. The worst part is that every time we've tried calling it it's gone straight to voicemail, which means either it dropped somewhere and turned itself off on landing or someone has found it and turned it off. I have already called AT&T and de-activated it so nobody can use my SIM card, but losing it means I'll have to get a new everything, new number, new phone, new SIM card. I've lost all my pictures of my baby girl, all my ringtones, all my numbers. I'm still so upset about it.

Anyway, my whole intention of writing this was to let those of you who call me know that you won't be able to reach me for a while. I'll probably be taking over one of the boys' phones until further notice because I'm not driving with Grace without one. If you need to contact me you can call either Gene's phone or the boys' phones.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!

1 comments:

LC said...

I am the same way! I get nervous if I leave the house without my phone because you never know when you might need it! Hopefully you'll get everything worked out soon!

PS. Little side note: I grew up in Pine Bluff and nothing ever happened. I go to Springdale one night and someone stole my cell phone. Springdale and phones don't go well together!!