Sunday, March 15, 2009

Guess who's in a better mood?!

Miss Grace Elaine Johnson is in a better mood, that's who!!
Thank goodness for that!! We've had a really good morning, and she's not been fussy and bratty once! I'm hoping it'll last all day. This picture was just way too precious not to share! I wanted her to smile for me, but she was being a little bashful and hiding in her ladybuy beanbag.
Of course there's also one of the "running man" because she wouldn't stand still long enough for a snapshot!
Last night Gene was watching tv and I was in our bedroom folding clothes and when I came back into the kitchen I saw her sitting there playing with her baby. She sat and played with her for a long time by herself! I don't know yet if we'll end up having another baby or not, but I've been working with her on the proper way to hold and play with her babies so she's not so rough with them...just in case we do!!

I have to go back to work today, but Gene is off so she'll be home with him and hopefully she'll be good! He babies her though a lot more than I do, because she's obviously his baby and a girl and such a daddy's girl at that so he's a LOT more lax with her. Sometimes it's a good thing and other times I wish he wasn't so much! Oh well, he loves her and he's a wonderful wonderful daddy and that's all that really matters!




1 comments:

Kelly said...

Your daughter is so cute! I love the picture of her playing with her baby. My daughter loves to play with her babies!