Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Few Things...

There's not a whole lot going on this week, just same 'ol same 'ol work and school. I did have a fun weekend!! Friday I stayed in my pj's all day! Well, till about 3:30 anyways when I finally got in the shower. I had made plans to hang out with a big group of friends to celebrate my turning of 24!
Mom and Dad kept Grace and Gene and I met up with everyone to have dinner, bowl, and then we went dancing! I had an absolute blast!!! I can't wait to hang out with everybody again. We've already set aside a date to celebrate Gene and Steph's birthdays on the 31st of this month!!
Saturday I slept pretty much all day and watched it SNOW! How crazy it was to watch it snow so much. I went and picked up Grace then we just hung out at home. I didn't really do anything yesterday until time to go to work.
I do have a few pictures to show off. This one is of Grace wearing her new backpack that the Geren's sent her for her birthday. She loves it, and it's so super soft!
Here's a view of the back. It's got a cute little pink bear attached to it.

Grace's new favorite treat is an ice cream cone. Oh yum! She would eat one right after another if we would let her! She literally ate this whole thing all by herself...right down to the end!

My friend Crystal that I work with came to Grace's birthday party and she got her a Dora sing along DVD that came with an inflatable microphone to use! Grace was sooo funny singing into it!

Colt and Corey have been riding in her little Mini Cooper as much, if not more, than Grace has! One night last week I was at work and Gene sent me a picture on my phone like this one of Colt and Grace riding in it together! I know she loved that.

I'm so excited about a few things that are coming up and they are.....
1) Warm weather this week....up to 79 degrees on Friday!!! Woohoo! I already told Grace we're going to the park!
2) The movie Australia comes out today. If you haven't seen it, you must! For one, Hugh Jackman is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and it actually is a really good movie too!!!
3) Dancing with the Stars starts on Monday!!!!! Yay!!!! I love love love Dancing and I'm really excited about this season!
4) The boys will be home this weekend. They were with their mom this past weekend and I haven't seen them since Friday and it was only for about 5 minutes. I so prefer it when they're home, and as far as I know we don't have any plans this weekend so we'll all get to spend some time together!!!
5) I can't remember if I posted on here that Gene bought me some riding boots or not, but he did and I'm so excited that since the weather is warming up we'll get to start riding again!! Oh how I've missed riding!!
That's about it for now. There is actually a lot coming up at the end of March and in April but I'll tell ya all about that at a later date!





0 comments: