Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday Work Out With Daddy!

Gene was gone all day Tuesday in Tulsa certifying Aros (K9) and he didn't get home until about 10 or so yesterday morning. Needless to say Grace was happy to see her Daddy because she's SUCH a Daddy's girl! When he got in they were laying on the floor in the living room "working out" and he was doing push-ups and sit-ups.
In this one they were wrestling. I'm pretty sure she took him down!!

Here they are doing the leg flutters in the air! He kept trying to get her to alternate legs but she would just stick that one leg up and that was it! Too funny!

After their workout they headed outside to ride the 4-wheeler. Grace LOVES to be outside and would literally stay out all day if we would let her. She always wants to ride the 4-wheeler so they took off.

Bringing Mommy the mail...with their tongues stuck out. Nice.



I uploaded this video but I'm not sure it's going to actually play so if you can't view it will you leave me a comment so I know?! Please and thank you!! I'm working today which is typically my day off but I'm off Saturday and Sunday this weekend because Gene and I are going to see Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, and Lady Antebellum in Little Rock Saturday night!!!!!! I am so excited and Gene is too! I had surprised him with tickets because he absolutely LOVES Kenny!! So...I'm off of here to take a shower!!

P.S. - I was just able to watch the video so hopefully you can too but let me know if you can't! It's Gene doing push ups with Grace on his back!! And...I couldn't get it to center, I don't know why.

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Always nice to meet another police wife! I have loved getting to know other bloggers who are police wives. If you want you can check out my blog friend's blog "a police wife" (she is the first one of the blogs I am following). She has a long list of other LEO blogs. Including some dispatchers. You should check her out!

Oh, and your picture and video is super cute. Looks like a good workout.

K. said...

I am so glad that I stumbled across your blog. I am also the wife of an officer. He is a sgt. with the LRPD in Arkansas. It is good to know that I am not the only wife going through some of the same experiences!