Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the good with the bad

What a crazy world this blog world is. I just never realized how negative people can be and so deceiving too. I'm not even going to justify the whole situation with going into a big spill about it, but I will say that I truly appreciate anyone/everyone that reads my blog and I really love having this as an outlet and a way to share the love I have for my life and my family with other people. I also pray for those that are hurting right now and need some shelter and guidance and I hope that they eventually find whatever it is that they are looking for.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Ok, I'm so curious which blog your talking about. I wonder if it's the same one I've been reading and thinking about..........


Hmmmmmm...............

We need to chat about this..