Sunday, July 26, 2009

One Year (and 2 day) Blogiversary!!!

I had full intentions of getting this post done on Friday, which was my actual one year blogiversary but that didnt happen! So, here we are one year and two days later and I'm still blogging along!

I had written my first post and had about a handful of people that even read it and now I've met tons of new people from all over and have a lot more people that read it on a regular basis. I still love blogging because it gives me an excuse to talk about what's going on in my life and post pictures of my beautiful family and it matters not to me if just my mom reads it or if hundreds of people read it!! Ok, actually I like to see when new people check out my blog because I think it's neat but that's beside the point.
Anyways, I'll continue to write and participate in blog carnivals and in blog hops and continue to meet new people!! And if you're a reader of "The Johnson Family" I just wanna say thanks and I really appreciate your interest in our lives!!!!

0 comments: