Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ten Things About Me!!

Lynette over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground is doing a little blog carnival to get to know her readers a little bit better! I have only been reading her blog for about a month but she is so fun and and inspiring!
Anywho, the idea is to share 10 fun things about yourself! I've met so many incredible people in the blogging world and this is just another fun way to get to know each other a little bit better. So, if you're interested in participating hop on over to Lynette's blog!
And here we go....
1) When I get really upset/mad at someone I get incredibly quiet and don't want to talk to anybody....especially that person. My husband hates this particular quality, I think he'd rather me just yell at him every time I get mad!
2) My favorite movie is The Sound of Music.
3) I absolutely, whole heartedly, inconsolably, totally HATE clowns and circuses. Creeeeepy.
4) I am very anal about the way my house is cleaned and the way my laundry is done. I gripe and complain because Gene and the boys don't take more initiative as far as house work goes but truth be told I'm so stinking picky about how it's done I go right back behind them and do it again myself!!
5) I can't live in the city. I grew up out in the country and currently live in the country. I've only ever lived in the city for 6 months and I was not a fan!!
6) My husband is 13 years older than me...although some of you already know that because I just did post about us!
7) I have a tattoo of a cross on the inside of my left ankle. It matches the one that's on Gene's arm.
8) I gained about 50 lbs the first year and a half that I worked at the police department and am currently on the road of weight loss. I eat healthy now (for the most part!), work out on a regular basis and have lost 25 lbs in about 2 months time!! I was also prescribed a diet pill by my obgyn, which has helped things. I feel so much better about myself and know that I am capable of looking the way I want to. All it takes is dedication!!
9) I love to cook...and bake. Well, anything but seafood. I detest seafood!!
10) I love Jesus, my Lord & Savior!!
There ya go...10 things about me! I'm really tired right now and couldn't come up with any really fun or interesting ones so that'll just have to do!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Taylor,
I'm so glad I was able to stop by for a visit. I enjoyed reading about you.

I love to cook and bake too!

I sometimes get quiet too (when I'm mad)... sometimes it's too keep from getting REALLY LOUD! ha!

Country girl - alright! I can totally appreciate that!

Well, I better get to bed. I'm almost done making my rounds. This porch party got WAY big - but it was also WAY fun!

Have a beautiful weekend.
Your Chum,
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground