Friday, January 6, 2012

Slacker

*****Ok, I went and took a picture in the bathroom at work! This can serve as a temporary before picture. So at least I have something.******

 And just for fun, I added the bottom half. Ya know, so you can see my thunder thighs and also my cute sparkly Toms!! :)

That's me, I'm a slacker!

I was going to take my "before" picture this morning and that didn't happen. My mornings are so routine and taking a picture is not part of my normal routine and, well, it just didn't happen.

However, I will do it. This evening when I get home.

And I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I did not do well this morning, food wise, but for lunch I met my mama at Zaxby's and I had the grilled chicken house salad with only one packet of dressing instead of two. And I did not go back for a second small cup of sweet tea. Thankyouverymuch. :) Baby steps, people.

I also have this deep desire to jump on a treadmill. Right now. Alas, I am sitting at my desk, with no treadmill in sight. So, instead I will figure and type patrol stats and avoid taking a piece of candy out of the mountainous candy bowl sitting on my desk.

I have written out a grocery list and will execute that trip in the morning. This evening will most certainly not work considering our Hogs are playing the Kansas State Wildcats in the Cotton Bowl at 7 pm. And let me just say Woooooooo Pig Sooooooie!!!! Go Hogs, beat K State!

Also, within the next 24 hours, I will be joining the gym. My husband must be with me to join and he had to work early this morning. I can not freaking wait to start going to the gym with my honey every morning.

My motto for 2012 is "Get Fit." I am soooo looking forward to what the next 12 months hold and I'm excited to do it with some awesome friends....both in real life and interweb!!!

So, here's to getting fit!

2 comments:

The Life of Susan said...

yay!!! you can do this girl! one day at a time... remember, it's not about quick results. it's a marathon, not a sprint. :)

so proud of you for going for it!

Erin Branscom said...

Great job! I am doing a major weight loss transformations myself this spring! Good luck! I can't wait to read more about your progress! Erin