Friday, June 26, 2009

Overdose of Cuteness

I'll just go ahead and warn you now that you're about to overdose on cuteness!! Today the boys and I have been cleaning house all day and I ended up going a little overboard in our bedroom cleaning and rearranging! While I was working on that Corey and Grace were playing beauty shop!

You can't say I didn't warn you.
This morning while I was cleaning out Grace's toy box she found the little barrettes Granny bought her and she played with them literally all day! She kept trying to put them in Corey's hair but she kept pulling his hair!

I know...precious.



"Ok Mom, enough with the camera."

Trying to sneak up on him.

He's got a new look! I think they go great with the pink barrette!

She is determined to get it in his hair and he's determined to NOT get his hair pulled!!

0 comments: